Exterminate Your Cricket Problem For Good!
Fogle Termite & Pest Control
Providing Expert Cricket Extermination In Baltimore County
Crickets can be an extremely annoying pest, swarming during your summer barbecues or getting into your home and being noisy.
Fogle Termite & Pest Control proudly provides expert pest control and Cricket extermination in Baltimore County. With over 25+ years experience we’ve helped over 100,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their Cricket and other pest problems.
Let us help you!
Why To Call Fogle Termite & Pest Control
- Free Inspections & Estimates
- Same Day Service, No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
New Customers Get $30 OFF Pest Control Service
With This Internet Only Offer
Call Fogle Termite & Pest Control To Exterminate Your Cricket Problem Today!
Learn More About CricketsTwo Easy Ways To Identify A Cricket Infestation
- The most common way homeowners identify they have a cricket problem is by hearing them. Male crickets, attempting to attract mates, will rub their wings together making that familiar cricket noise.
- Seeing crickets in your living space or in your yard.
Pests Commonly Confused with Crickets
Cockroaches might be mistaken for crickets due to similar size and color.
Learn More About CricketsWhat Do Crickets Look Like?
- House crickets measure between 3/4 and 7/8-inch in length. They are light, yellowish-brown in color and exhibit three dark bands atop their heads.
- Field crickets are brown or black in color and can grow to measure more than one inch in length.
- House crickets will attack paper, damage silk, woolens, fruits, and vegetables, all kinds of foods, and even rubber. However, unless large numbers are present, such damage is usually minor.
- Field crickets prefer to live outside, feeding on plants, but will come inside if food sources dry up or there or unfavorable extremes in temperatures. Field crickets are often attracted to lighted areas at night. Thus, problems with crickets can be lessened by turning off these lights during periods when crickets are numerous, or at least manipulating lights so the crickets are less bothersome.
Learn More About CricketsHow Do You Get Crickets?
Crickets will enter your house for the same reason you do; seeking food and shelter.
Hazards Of Not Treating CricketsReasons To Treat Your Cricket Problem Immediately
- Crickets can damage silk, woolens, paper, fruits and vegetables.
- Crickets will keep you up at night with their incessant noise.
Choose Fogle Termite & Pest Control To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call Fogle Termite & Pest Control TodayFree inspection & estimate.
When you call Fogle Termite & Pest Control you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Fogle Termite & Pest Control has sent a true professional to your home.
Fogle Termite & Pest Control provides a zero obligation, free inspection and estimate. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Crickets In Three Steps!
- Inspect – We will conduct a free, zero obligation home inspection to identify the source of your Cricket problem.
- Customize – We work with you to customize our Home Protection Plan to ensure that the Crickets are exterminated now, and that you are protected in the future against Crickets and other pests invading your home and property.
- Control – Control the Crickets for good.
Proudly Located In and Serving Baltimore County
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: We then treat unfinished basements, garages, crawl spaces, trash areas, attics, wall voids, and even inside electrical sockets. Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that bait is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
For the past 25+ years we’ve helped protect over 100,000 homes. We are Baltimore County’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
At Fogle Termite & Pest Control, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. If any new Cricket problems or other covered pests, we will treat promptly and at no cost to you.
You are our priority – not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our Home Protection Plan page or give us a call.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Fogle Termite & Pest Control protect it against pests!